Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hop sunshine and warm breezes!

Hey everyone I have joined a hop this month!   
CTMH has given me an up-line instead of reporting to corporate... I actually have an active up-line!  
This is the first time since joining and I am so excited to be a part of her team!  We have already had an online meeting and she is so supportive!!  
This hope is featuring sunshine and warm breezes!   I am super excited for spring to get here... so tired of the snow!!  When I think of spring and warm breezes I think of EASTER so I had to make an Easter card for this hop and I also made this card for yesterdays card class - everyone loved it!
Products used:
CTMH Ink - Pear, Cotton Candy

here is the blog hop line up... hope you enjoy it!!

This is Me - Kimberly Clark
Go here next - Michelle Hughes 

and of course it wouldn't be me with out challenges from other blogs to inspire me.. 
PPA195

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly