Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lmcb - life lessons

Crap... ok so the first life lesson... don't put anything on your scrap page until you have checked spelling... lol... I fixed it but I should know not to get into my scrap-room if i am sick and right now my head feels like it will exploded!!  leaking everywhere... gosh i hate sinus infections!!  any how... We have a new challenge for you at lasting memories and I hope you join us..
Life lessons 
(not leasons)
and here is my inspiration for you 


and the fixed version... lol 


of course if you know me you will know I love challenge blogs
these are the ones that have also inspired me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly