Sunday, January 4, 2015

Pio - digital papers

Hey everyone...
It is a wet and yucky day here so what better than to sprend some time in the craft room...
While you are there you should check out the challenge going on at Pile it on!   
 Digital papers or digital coloured image 
this one was tough for me because my printer at home is out of ink and has been for a bit and my work printer only has plack ink... so I was not able to show case the lovely images or paper from our sponsor but I did dig through my stash and found CSI colour stories inpiration papers that I prinkted out a long time ago ... 
and here is my inspiration...

I used the Love you tons stamp by lawn fawn, Baby girl bella blvd paper and digi paper from csi colour stories inspiration
and of course it wouldn't be pile it on with out the challenges:
natalie and amy - all things new (stamp - never used but didn't get it for christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly