Friday, September 9, 2011

Forgotten

Start of September and trying to get some Lo's completed :)
This one is for my daughter.  It is of her father's wedding.  She looked beautiful with her baby brother and older sister.  I made it for My Craft spot challenge (i know it says a friend but these pictures took over when I was making it) I also made it because it has my favorite pics of my DD - the paper variety: celebration day 3 challenge.


This is of my DD and her cheerleading group - sketch from Sassy Lil' sketches and entered into the Cricut Creative Cutter Room Challenge 

and the last one is of Mystere - saw it in Vegas!!! loved it and so glad I went.  they didn't allow cameras in the theater so I did the page from post cards :)

thanks for looking ,
Kimberly 

12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty layout!! I love the colors you chose!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cheer lay-out! Love the large plane in the background! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely creations! All different, yet so nice! Tks. for playing along with us at SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cheer page! Cute idea!! Thanks for joining the creativecutter.org challenge! DT Member Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your monochromatic layout.....thank you for celebrating our birthday with us this week at The Paper Variety

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful layout filled with even better memories! Great job. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful layouts! The photo of your daughter kissing her baby brother is absolutely precious!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great layouts!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, loved that huge airplane in your SLS page!!! Unique work!! Thanks for joining us at SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures and beautiful layouts! Thank you for celebrating with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the LO! Your daughter looks like she is having fun. Thank you for joining in on the Creative Cutter Room challenge. Hope to see you again real soon. Scrappy hugs!

    Christel
    CCR DT
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow! I just loveeeeeeeeeee this L/O!!!! You have a beautiful family... love the colors you choose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly