Sunday, September 18, 2011

I love you...

Good morning everyone,
here is a LO that I completed with my August Scraptastic Club Kid featuring Basic Grey "Out of Print".  I always loved these pictures of my daughter when she was younger.  I used my Cricut for the frames.  I am still trying to figure out what I am going to write in the journal so for the time it will remain blank until that perfect quote or saying pops into my heart.
thanks so much for stopping by,
Kimberly


Challenges entered 

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. beautiful layout!
    your card is fabulous, love the halloween combo and this fab image
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline ppc DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet LO, love those papers and colours. Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet layout!! Love it! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Kimberly! I love your design and the pictures are absolutely adorable!! What a great layout! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my blog candy giveaway! I'm a happy new follower :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at the
    Paper Play Challenge Blog. Have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous LO!! Thanks so much for playing at Paper Play this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly