Monday, May 20, 2013

faux linen

hello everyone
so i was going through feedly looking at all the challenges and one jumped out to me... 
Hiding in my craft room - faux linen... i thought hey i can do that... lol
so here is my card below are other inspiration challenge site links - 
so I am not liking the large mustard colour flower but i am really thinking this is a technique that i can play around with :)   thanks i really appreciate it
here are some close ups....  
i used old paper and an old velum saying that i had in my scrap bin

challegnes that inspired me
hiding in my craft room - technique faux linen
incy wincy designs - metal (brads)
songbird - bloom and grow
threescrappy gals - april showers bring may flowers
kaboodle doodles - circles
abc challenges - stamp background
paper playtime - buttons or brads
the cheerful stamp pad - its natural 
cards in envy - background