Sunday, May 26, 2013

LMCB - Stamp it with a song Challenge

Hey everyone... 
hope you had an amazing weekend and you were able to get some scrappy time in.  
Lasting memories have a new challenge "Stamp it with a song". We want to see a stamped image and a song title or lyric on your page.  I was going through my pictures to be inspired when i came across a pic of my daughter and her friend dressed up for a pub night and pow... the song teenage mutant ninja turtles popped into my head so... it went great with the challenge.  Here is my LO ...
the bottom circles are stamped and embossed
the turtles are cut from my cricut 

I used viva pens and stickles to add small dots 

and the other challenges that inspired me:
drs designs rubber stamps - paper punches
that craft place - dies and punches
stamping sensations - embossing
pan pastel - bling it
abc - dust off your supplies