Monday, May 6, 2013

soft blossoms

Aawhhh how sweet is my baby girl!!! 
here she is with one of her BFF's they have known each other since Kindergarten - they now live in different towns but still close friends!!  So this weekend coming is Mother's day, i lost my mom when I was eighteen so I don't have any pics of her but i thought i would do one that i would like as a mom.
I did flowers with the art philosophy cartridge
I added some bling to the middle of the flowers 

challenges that inspired me...
craft your passion challenge - floral delights
crafty card makers - April showers bring may flowers
squigglefly - monotone
with out words - may flowers
three scrappy gals - may flowers
mema's crafts - atg may flowers
love to create - mom or special lady (which of course is my baby girl)
the cutie pie challenge - lots of layers
kaboodle doodles - for the ladies
fashionista challenge - shabby or vintage
bitten by the bug - mom is the best (that would be me)
forever friends - pastel colours
get inky - fabulous floral fun
pink by design - may flowers
Color Challenge