Sunday, June 16, 2013

LMCB- tell me a story challenge


Hey everyone 
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you this week "Tell me a story"  which should be any way you interpret it... here is my story and inspiration for you...  
the pics are of me at 3 (little brownish one) and the other pic is of my baby girl at 3.  Both of us feeding the chippies (chipmunks) at the cottage.  
so cute!!!
here is a close up of the photos
the papers are close to my heart -clementine paper pack



and the challenges that inspired me
corrosive challenge - animal antics
crafts and me - vintage
delicious doodles challenge - all creatures great and small
little red wagon - three or more pattern papers
love to create challenge - vintage diva
victorine stamps - in the garden with animals
pause dream enjoy - lo or calendar