Sunday, June 16, 2013

SK8R boy

So if you follow my blog you will know that I am a challenge junkie.. lol - I think there should be a group for us!!  anyhow Scapbook.com has a sketch challenge on the go and Stamping Bella has a Summer theme on the go... plus there is a ton of guy challenges out there right now.. so to combine them I made the below LO... for the details on the challenges I find inspiring please look below... 
here is my LO 
 love that close up shot...  he is going to kill me.. lol 
love my Stamping Bellla Stamps - not just for cards!!

i did double mating on this one and used my cricut to cut the letters and gears
all found on the artiste what would i do with out that cartridge now????

Tip - I cut my gears and them used the halfs - noone would notice that the other half is missing under the photo... just a quick tip to save on your papers.

and as promised challenges that inspired me...

crafting when we can - mad for markers
craft your passion - father's day/masculine
tuesday throwdown - your the man
papertake - hello boys
top tip tuesday - masculine (with tip 
the crafters cafe - for a male
crafting for all seasons - one for the guys
inky impressions - for a guy
simply create too - for a male
the crafting cafe - here comes the boys
jelly park challenge - masculine theme
little claires - male theme
crafting by designs - atg with a twist
the sisterhood of craftes - all about the boys
crafty sentiments - project for a male
get inky - creations for boys or men
cutie pie challenge - one for the kids
loves rubber stamps - masculine theme
melonheadz friends - die cuts
kaboodle doodles - for your fav. guy