Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's the season to sparkle

Hey everyone...
I am still trying to catch up on my Christmas cards!  ARGHHH I don't think that I can ever get them done.
Here is my card... and of course the challenges that inspired me..

 
and some close ups
and the challenges that inspired me
delightful challenge - favorite things (stickles and cricut)
moving along with the times - girly but not pink
jelly park - christmas
crafts 4 eternity - non traditional colours
scrappers delights - make it sparkle
fantabulous cricut challenge - beyond red or green
simon monday - with a flourish
crafting by design - christmas

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely curly star - I really like the stitching on this card. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapper’s Delights challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Catch up on Christmas Cards" I haven't started mine yet lol :oO. It's a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Christmas Challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that saying is adorable! Goes well with your card perfectly as well! So cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Favorite Things!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design, Kimberly. Love the yellow and blue together. Thanks for joining the Jellypark Friends Christmas Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! Gorgeous with the soft blue and golden yellow. Awesome use of color.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I really like the blue and yellow and the sparkle you added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Love that star and all the glitter. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super nice card. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly