Sunday, December 29, 2013

Page two of Zoe's book

Good morning everyone!  

turn back Julia if you are reading..


My house is chilly.. last night I noticed that the fan on the furnace won't turn off - a big sign that something is wrong.  Now it is blowing cool air or room temp air?? I have booked someone to come in but they won't be here until tomorrow between 4-8... so I guess I will have to just chill out!!  hahahah lol 
Any how I have another page for Zoe's book - page two... this is actually the backside of the title page. Love when I don't need to use different papers - leaves me more to play with ;)


Loving those cheverons!

and again the challenges that inspired me...
hobby cutz - atg
scrapmuch - sketch

3 comments:

  1. Love this, fab colours scheme, another great page for your book! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner title!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly