Saturday, December 28, 2013

Zoe

Shhh Julia turn away now...  



Now that Christmas has passed I have finally been able to get started on Zoe's book. My cousin had the cutest baby and I wanted to make a special album for her.  I have left space for my cousin to put in the pictures she likes and the size she need.  Added a felt ribbon and ctmh heart stamps that I have been itching to use!    Love how it turned out
Here is the title page


And some close ups


 And the challenges that inspired me:
Scrapbook fantasy - felt 
http://www.scrapbookfantasies.com.au/blog/2013/12/17/weekly-challenge-512013/
twisted tuesday - new beginnings
Alphabet challenge - W what ever you wish
scrapmuch - sketch

5 comments:


  1. This is so sweet, your coussin is a lucky gal ! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see a scrap page here! Thanks for joining us at SFTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scrapbook layout!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great great pages you've made for this book!!! waaaa that's such a great gift!!! yes, excellent...
    your cousin is going to be immensely touched and proud to put photos on such beautiful pages...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly