Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A few of my favorite things


a-few-of-my-favorite-things-jan-7-2011
 Welcome everyone... to my CTMH teamies hop!!!
We are featuring A Few of My Favourite things - if you  couldn't guess it!!!
Featuring some of our favourite product and memories and likely a whole bunch of other things on this blog hop- I hope you enjoy it and please leave a little love on the blogs you visit.
I have MANY favourite things- product wise, my most favourit thing is my cricut and of course the cartridges that CTMH has... and if you join this month to be apart of our team you can pick one of your own!!
So enough of my chattiness... here is my card made with the first cartridge "Art Philosophy"  I am still discovering great cuts with that cartridge!!  The stamp I used is Hoppy Easter!
and a close up ...
hope you enjoyed my card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly