Sunday, April 27, 2014

LMCB - Earth day

Hey everyone!
Wow... today has so far been nice and sunny... a bit cooler than I would like but still sunny!!  lovin it
Lasting memories has the last challenge up for the month... 
EARTH DAY
Hope you have a chance to join us... and you might get to win the prize I have have up for the month - a $10 GC to any on line store!!
Here is my inspiration for you... 

The pictures are from last summer while I was out west visiting my BBF... there are so many beautiful waterfalls but this was caught our eye enough to pull over and get some shots!
I used My minds eye dilly dally adventures- Record paper and MME little embellishments
the this is life - experience and world globe are from the cricut cartridge Graphically Speaking. 
and some close ups
So glad my aunt gave me her old sewing machine... 
and of course I have challenges that inspired me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly