Sunday, April 27, 2014

Monkey biz!!

hey everyone..
so I am still slowly working on my dd - Cuba trip book and have been trying to get into my craft room not just to complete DT things...
Here is a LO I did for Sarah's book and because the challenges inspired me..
excuse the first photo... wow... I promise I was not drinking when I took it.. lol 
I used the Bo Bunny line - Zip a dee doodle paper, thickers for the letters (rain boots), my one and only large folder to emboss in my cuttlebug and and my cricut for the large circle (art philosophy from CTMH)
And some close ups...

 


As promised here are the challenges that inspired me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly