Sunday, September 2, 2012

LMCB- ATG - DT lift off!

Good morning everyone...oops... afternoon - 
yep this post should have been out this am but as you all know time gets away from you some times
Lasting memories has a new challenge out for you all...
To lift a DT member
here is my page to lift if you so desire... It was fun to make and love how it turned out
 typically I don't do busy... but I am am always trying to do something new
 and I added the cutest little digi from SKdigis she has the cutest digis out there and we are having a blog hop tomorrow... come by to see what everyone is showing 
 here is some closes ups ...
my lo was completed with all scraps... even the ribbon 


 and another one of the cute bug digi 

Hope you have a chance to come by lasting memories to do the challenge 

I was inspired to do the layout with the below challenges in mind:
creative cutter room - google eyes
CYDI - your number 
shopping our stash - favorite things (my cricut of course)
jay gee's nook - photo inspiration

Sending hearts...