Sunday, September 16, 2012

LMCB - Sketch challenge with flowers


Good morning everyone...
I am a bit late with this post (couple of hours) - dang I have been late for the past couple of weeks!  Crazy super busy at work, getting a banner completed for my cousins wedding.  
Anywhoo... Lasting memories has a new challenge for this week "Flowers" and use the sketch.  
here is the sketch 
and here is my LO
 as you can see I turned it  
 I used fancy pants Country Boutique collection and Bazzill paper
 the flowers are made with Cricut Mother's day bouquet and Viva pearl pens which are my favorite... now to learn how to free hand the swirls... I tried a bit with this one... I would love to get more elaborate!

 the pictures are from Croatia when on our cruise.  I will be journaling but I am not keen on my writing so I won't journal till later but it does always get done. 
the film strip is from Cricut Wall Decor
Not only did I complete this LO because of the Lasting memories challenge but because I was also inspired by the below challenge
unity stamps - banners
Stampin' royalty - banners
Kaboddles- flowers
counterfeit kit challenge - summer garden
CR84FN- colour
Hope you all have a great Sunday!!!

Sending hearts...