Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Miss Ewe

helllooooo everyone... 
So I have been trying to go though my scraps and my left over peices of paper etc to make things
I am hoping to get my bathroom done but I am having some issues and I don't want to spend any extra money that I don't need to... so my craft wish list is on hold for the moment.
But don't you worry... I have tons planned to do!!
here is one that I did tonight... now the sheep is actually from a swap that I was in on scrapbook.com
added the sentiment from K Andrews - some twine - card stock that I misted... and Voila...
isn't she cute!!!! 
 i love the bling on the sheep
 that sentiment was perfect for this card... 
So I did have some challenges in mind when seeking out inspirations... 
I am not competitive at all. I just love challenges... the more the better.  And trying to stay with in my style.. that can be tough because I don't do the big flowers with tons of layers... maybe one day I will grow into it but right now this is more me CAS :)
anyhoo... rambling again - here are the challenges

chocolate coffee and cards - down on the farm
stamp and create - September challenge 
CAS-ual Fridays - embossing
lexi creations - autumn colours
come and get it challenges - (twine/free/buttons)
lollipop ladies - monochromatic gobstoppers
sentimental sunday - humor me
forever friends - embossing
crafty boots challenge - one (colour)
Getting Cricky with K Andrew - fall - i used fall colours
the stamp man - hot colours
whoopsi daisy - buttons and bows
sketch Saturday - sketch 

Sending hearts...