Sunday, September 23, 2012

PIO - fabric/felt


Hello everyone!!!
Pile it on is having another great challenge - come on and join us.  The challenge is fabric or felt and the prize is some digis from SKdigis  - who won't want some of those - seriously too cute
here is my bit of inspiration for you 
oh my goodness... isn't Sonia's images the cutest!!!! 

 here is my fabric... a little bat 
and all my paper came out of my scrap bin... yeah for me!!
 oh... and a touch of ribbon
 my sentiment is heat embossed from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, bling on the bolts of Frankenstein  and i added viva pearl pen to pop up the eyes - oh... forgot to mention that i used pencil crayons and i rubbed over an embossing tool for the effect on his hair 

Not only was I inspired by Pile it on but also the following challenges:

Pile it on - fabric (my bat is also stuffed)
recycle, re-purpose - the bat actually has sparkles on the other side
forever friends - colours (purple and green scarf)
the lollipop ladies - gobstoppers
gingerloft - embossing (the tag and his hair)
aud sentiments - something funny
clear it out challenge - for children
crafty boots - children stories (Frankenstein)
pink by design - fabric (my bat and ribbon)
sweet sketch - sketch



Sending hearts...