Monday, April 15, 2013

I miss you

hey everyone,
I hope that you are all having a fab weekend!!!
Made a quick card for some challenges...
I used all CTMH stamps, ink, paper and embellishments
the background is heat embossed and sponged to get the sunset look
the ribbon and butterfly was inked with CTMH re-inkers

Once again I was inspired by the following challenges:

lexi creations - ribbon
totally gorjuss - spring shades
hiding in my craft room - super scrap Saturday
card crafter circle challenge - die-ing to impress you
cute card thrusday - butterfly kisses
ribbon carousel - showers and flowers

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love what you did with the butterfly and your stamped stitches really inspire me! I'll have to try that technique on a scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly.Love the sunset look with that image . great card design .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.....Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly