Saturday, April 6, 2013

rain and rainbows

I'm singing in the rain... 
just singing in the rain... 
oh what a glorious feeling .... 
or is that snow out there????  

Seriously I think Mother Nature is playing a joke on us from last year... we didn't get anything then???  this year i think i am going to through shorts on and be done with it - lol
Any how I made this card for a couple of challenges... see below

The sentiment stamp, bg stamp, cloud stamp is from Close to my heart.  the little image was made for me in a swap
isn't it the cutest little image though??
I poped and layered the image.. added some pearls at the bottom for a very CAS card.  I love how it turned out.
And of course the challenges that inspired me...
Drunken Stampers - singing in the rain
QKR stampeded - April showers
wags n whiskers- April showers
little scrap pieces - spring showers
brown sugar - spring
my creative time - rainbow colours