Sunday, April 7, 2013

LMCB - childhood memories

Hey everyone... 
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you this week - Childhood memories - so this should be easy peezie for you all.  everyone was a child once and I am sure you remember it!! lol
Any how I hope that you join us
here is my inspiration - its a little too CAS for me... so i might be playing around with it some more
its a lo of my dad and I at the cottage .... I remember that yellow life jacket that I ad to wear all the time by the water.  We must have been fishing that day because my dad is holding a fish, I  loved the cottage.  
below is some close ups...  I have to say the Lo looks much better in person - looks blahhh in the photos 
(journalling isn't there at the time of the photo)
I used viva pens to add some dimension - clear pearls  
And we have some prizes for the challenge this week!!!
Punch Prize
this lovely gift pack donated from our very own Charity plus...

A2Z is donating a $20 GC to one lucky winner!!



and it wouldn't be me if i didn't note the challenges that inspired me
scrap whispers - round the corners
red carpet studio - layout w/frames
one stitch - atg



10 comments:

  1. i love the polka dots...this is cute...thansks for sharing ta cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet photo. Love the "documented" title :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great photo Kimberly!!
    And I like the CnS look so it highlights this photo!
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! I love how you used yellow to match the yellow jacket in the picture and the viva pens for a water like element.
    Looking forward to designing with you and cant wait to see what you create next!
    ClaireR -LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! love the details.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab layout thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy
    https://www.facebook.com/TracysPersonalisedCardsCandles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love the bright yellow, polka-dotted paper! Thanks so much for linking up at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the punch out you made with the We R Memories around the page punch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous page! love the doily effect, thanks for playing scrapwhispers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly