Friday, April 26, 2013

SF Challenge - cinco de mayo!!!



Challenge time at Sketchy Friday!!!!!!
and  you have to love this sketch

here is my inspiration for you..
I used my copics to colour Sonia's beautiful digis Margarita, Sombrero, Cinco de mayo sentiments.  I also used left over paper that i am trying to go through - gosh... how did i get so much!!
the salt on the Margarita is little beads glued down 
and a couple more close ups

I hope you take the time to join us this week!

i would also like to enter my card into the following challenges
tammy scrapin - bling it up
art impressions - layers
paper crafting journey - use a sentiment
addicted to stamps and more - make your mark
cuttin and stampin - cinco de mayo
top tip tuesday - no real sewing
get inky - bring on the bling
sparkle n sprinkle - use a digi