Saturday, October 6, 2012

CCC blog - Spooky treats


Good morning everyone!!!
Crafty Calendar Challenge has a new challenge out for you - please come and join us :)

here is my inspiration 
made with my close to my heart artiste 





I will be posting my inspiration challenges in a  bit... I have to run to the hospital - my aunt isn't well ... i hope you understand 
thanks for understanding my aunt did pass away last night :(  very sad day... here are the challenges that inspired me to complete the above boxes 
simply create too- autumn/fall
simply challenged- Halloween
crafty ribbons-anything but square
challenge up your life- candy wrapper
scrappy moms- favorite cricut cart artiste at the moment 
go fish- buttons
penny's paper- die cuts
catered crop- halloween 
craft us crazy- halloween
love 2 create- trick or treat

Sending hearts...