Sunday, October 21, 2012

PIO- holiday


Good morning everyone Pile it on has another great challenge - Made a card for a holiday   It can be any holiday but a birthday.  Some inspiration from me....
 I made this card using mosty CTMH products.  I used a stamp to create the chevron background paper
 the ribbon is from Micheal's 
I used my cricut art philosophy to cut chipboard 

Stamps used: Perfect fit frames, Perfect fit halloween, it's your day
 the colours I used, blackolive, gypsy, sunset

Challenges that inspired me are:

really reasonable ribbon - Halloween 
Lawnscaping Challenge - new technique 
Hotshot craft - bling 
Just add ink - chevrons



8 comments:

  1. Great card, Kimberly! I love the chevron stamping; it makes an amazing background. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chevrons on this card Kimberly. It's a great colour combo too. Thanks for sharing your cute halloween card with us at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute take on our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combinations. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours, love the image, love the chevron pattern. Great Halloween card. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really fun card! I love that line of glitter!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute halloween card. Love the little scene inside the circle. Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun design! I love your sparkly ribbon! Thank you for sharing it at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Halloween challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly