Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FALL - CTMH


Good everning everyone
I hope that you are all safe after Sandy's visit yesterday!!
We had some power outages here but wasn't as bad as people were predicting. 
I made this card tonight - love how it turned out!
 poped the "A"
 Stamped 4 differnt times with different colours then did some fussy cutting
 the card was cut with my cricut art philosophy - I have been seeing everyone doing cut outs and have really want to try it!  love how it turned out
 inks i used  sunset, sweet leaf, grey wool and creme brulee
I was inspired to create this card because of these wonderful challenges:
wags n' whiskers- fall colours
the ribbon reel challenge- over the rainbow
catered crop- accentuate the negative space
fantabulous cricut - chalellenge me monday spots
dream valley challenges - glitter and bling
card crafter circle- a day at the races - glitz and glam
just us girls- photo inspiration (colours and tree)
simon says stamps- autumn leaves
seriously creative challenges- photo (colours and circles)