Sunday, October 21, 2012

LMCB - double take

Good evening everyone..
Lasting Memories has another great challenge for you this week. We are asking you to use the same photo twice on your layout.  Some of the DT have projects that have identical photos, some of the same subject from different angles and Denise has an amazing reflection photo.  I used two photos of the same subjects taken a min apart.   

I used Becky Flecks sketch below  - love page maps
 close up of the tags 
 and some Christmas flowers

I hope you all take some time to join us this week
I was also inspired by the following challenges:
fairy tale challenge- something with a photo

Sending hearts... 



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, love the layout & gorgeous papers.
    ...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice layout...
    Thank you for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this LO is great. I like the backgroundpapers you used.
    Thanks for joining is at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly this is beautiful!! I love the grid design and the tags!! I think the tags are my fave.....awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great LO! I'm so sorry, but we're looking for a pink ABC project at Jellypark this week. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!

    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog!
    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely layout! The colours are so warm and bright I can´t wait for Christmas if I watch it. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly... how did I miss you?? I love this layout! Love the look of the GRID!! Your tags make it look like a gift. Super fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout!

    Thanks for charing at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenge.
    Hugs, Nelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly