Thursday, October 4, 2012

Julia's banner

Hello everyone... 
My beautiful baby girl cousin was married this past weekend and I couldn't be happier for her.  
They were married in this cute little barn in Meaford Ontario... so beautiful!!
here a pic of the lovely couple during the ceremony.  

She asked me to make a banner for her flowers girls to carry... 


 and some close ups.. 
I used my Artiste cricute to create the banner



and finally the girls walking down the isle with the banner...

thanks for looking and I would love to enter my banner into the following challenges:
crafty catz -  lace and ribbon
tuesday alchemy- anything but a card
crafty boots - three flowers on each banner
lets see who you are- i am a cas girl :)
scrapfit - flags
simon says- glimmer and sparkle
little miss muffet- simplicity
CCEE stampers - chip board
penny's paper-die cuts
my mum's craft shop- love is all around
less is more- love and marriage 
Sending hearts...