Saturday, January 4, 2014

CCC - celebrate with us!!


Hey everyone!

Crafty calendar has a new challenge for you this month celebrate.  Sponsored by
the amazing....Whiff Of Joy!

So...
I won at Marker Pop and I was so excited to get new stamps from Lawn Fawn plus a Die cut but the shipping was going to cost me at min. $10 so I though hey... I might as well get some more stamps!!!
(you see my logic right!)
any hoo... I was able to get more Lawn fawn and my very first Some Odd Girl Stamps!
OHHHH this could be an addiction... I love those stamps!!  So cute!  I have been following her blog for a while and the images are adorable!!!

Anyhow back to the challenge for this month... 
Celebrate
and my card is a guy birthday card. 
again... love that stamp!  Plus it helps that I am a Leo!
side view
and the inside (plain but works)

Challenges that inspired me:
crafty sentiments - birthday
simon says - something new
cute card thursday - banish the blues
CRAFT - ATG
little scrap pieces - fun Friday linky
sugar creek - something new