Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Zoe page 4

Ok - If you have been following my blog you will know that I am working on a book for my cousins baby Zoe - I haven't yet met her yet but I am super excited to see that little bundle. 
for this book I am reaching out to all the challenge sites to keep me going...
I found this sketch from Stuck?!
and made this LO... (purple and white is just the mats, saved for the pics of beautiful Zoe - next time I think I am going to add black to where the photos go it will look better for pics)
I actually got out my sewing machine for this one.. I know I need to use it more and I love how it turns out.  Now to go straight... lol 

challenges that I was inspired by:
Natalie and Amy - one for the girls
hiding in my craft room - anything but a holiday
craft-dee bowz - hand made bow