Thursday, January 9, 2014

The birth story

hey everyone..
so you all know I have been making a book for my cousins baby... not sure if she is peaking or not.. 
but seriously if i really didn't want her to see it then I shouldn't be putting the pages on my blog.. lol so really Julia if you see them I hope you like it!

anyhoo... here is another page in the book and of course the challenges that inspired me are below

I am loving the paper from Bella blvd. so adorable!

Scraptastic has a lift challenge - my page is a bit different because it is an 8x8 page, I had to limit the squares and I wasn't  brave enough to stitch every where but I love how she did the stitching and now that I have a sewing machine in my craft room I am starting to play around. I also loved the circle she added to the page - great page!
and the other challenges that inspired me:
delightful challenges - pattern papers
my mum's craft - love
crafts and me - use a heart
amusing challenge - new beginnings