Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweet cheeks lo

Hey... So because of the crop for the cure you are going to see a ton of posts from me today...
This LO is to go into Zoe's book - I love how it turned out!
I was inspired to create this LO because of a sketch on Scraptastic - I haven't been able to order their kit in a while but I still love them!!  the sketch is made from Becky at page maps who hosted the challenge 
here is the sketch.
and my take on the sketch - remember it is a 8x8 book... so some things i need to scale down
and a close up

other challenges that inspired me
the squirrel and the fox - use embellishments
craftying by designs - get your girl on
page maps - sketch
southern girl - its all new

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly