Sunday, January 12, 2014

PIO - Holiday or Celebration challenge with Oak Pond creations


Hey everyone...
Pile it on has another great challenge for you all this week and it is so easy to get involved...
the challenge is 
Any Holiday!  
We are sponsored by Oak Pond Creations and you have a change to win three digis from them... their images are so cute!!  check them out !!

The one that I used is the digital reindeer - found here 
and here is my card
and some close ups...
It also wouldn't be pile it on with out the challenges that inspire me...
thanks to all of you as I read all the blogs...takes me for ever but you all really do inspire me and I learn so much!! thanks so much for everyone that is on a design team or sponsoring or running the show you are appreciated!!!
Christmas card challenges - no colouring
winter wonderland - monochromatic
Simon Says - ice inspiration
crafty hazelnut's - Christmas
QKr stampede - snowflakes and sparkle
cute card tuesday - cold and frosty
digi haven - baby its cold outside
scrapbookers paradise - frosty frosty
stempelgarten - winter wonderland
lia stampz - monocromatic
divas by design- lets celebrate
digistamps 4 Joy - glitter and sparkle
cuttlebug mania - distress
JANUARY CARD SKETCH ASC #40