Monday, February 17, 2014

another page for Zoe

So I have been a busy bee... trying to get this book completed for Zoe 
I have't met her yet... but I am sure to meet her soon in the spring when the weather is a bit better.
Here is another page... I really like the way this one came out.. thanks again for the inspiration from all the challenges I follow!! (noted below)
the sketch was from page maps of course I had to tweak it a bit as I am working an 8x8 book
the paper I used is from Bella blvd. baby girl - trying to keep it consistent through out the book 
I also used the stamps from CTMH laughing lola card making kit (retired) and wild wonders which you can find here.  The inks are retired but I am trying to use them up (baby pink and citrus leaf) I also used ranger perfect medium for the water mark.  The dew drops are from robins nest silver bell
here is some close ups


and the challenges that inspired me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly