Monday, February 17, 2014

another page for Zoe

So I have been a busy bee... trying to get this book completed for Zoe 
I have't met her yet... but I am sure to meet her soon in the spring when the weather is a bit better.
Here is another page... I really like the way this one came out.. thanks again for the inspiration from all the challenges I follow!! (noted below)
the sketch was from page maps of course I had to tweak it a bit as I am working an 8x8 book
the paper I used is from Bella blvd. baby girl - trying to keep it consistent through out the book 
I also used the stamps from CTMH laughing lola card making kit (retired) and wild wonders which you can find here.  The inks are retired but I am trying to use them up (baby pink and citrus leaf) I also used ranger perfect medium for the water mark.  The dew drops are from robins nest silver bell
here is some close ups


and the challenges that inspired me