Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lmcb food beverage or guilty pleasure

hey everyone...
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you this week!!
Food, beverage or guilty pleasures!
and here is my inspiration for you...

I used my cricut for the words and cupcake - a child's year and sweet treats 
the paper is from Bella Blvd. - baby girl
if you follow me you will know that I just finished my cousin's baby book and this paper was left over from the pack I was using.  The pics are from a shower I went to a while ago and I just loved the cake!! 
Check out the cute little feet in the belly!
here are some close ups of the LO 

Of course there needs to be some stickles on the cupcake!!
and of course the challenges that inspired me -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly