Sunday, February 9, 2014

LMCB - Pink or red

So... I am addicted to the Olympics... always have been,  hate watching regular sports on TV but for some reason the Olympics call to me!!  They are all so talented and the sports are so unique.
so far Canada is doing pretty good!!


Anyhow back to craftygoodness!!
Lasting Memories has a new challenge for all you scrapbookers out there!

It's a COLOR challenge..LMCB# 177
Use PINKS and REDS... 
allowed with white, black or kraft in the background.

and here is my LO for inspiration...
I used a bunch of challenges for inspiration and I also used ScapMuch?! February kit My mind's eye paper and left over hearts were cut from my cricut (artooking)for a card that I am in the process of making. 
the journaling reads.. Sarah you have always been loved!  You will continue to be loved everyday...
Love you more than anything that's impossible I said it first!
(a saying my daughter and I had when she was little)

challenges that inspired me...
red carpet studios - love actually 
simon says - have a heart
cut it up  - valentines
bitten by the bug - valentine heart
my minds eye - all you need is love 
simon says - love notes
love to scrap - who loves ya baby
crafty sentiments - love is in the air
scraptastic club - quote (in the journal)
the paper girls - love your love
Fantabulous cricut - seeing red
more than favors - valentines
scrapping everyday miracles - love is in the air
stuck?! - sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly