Saturday, February 1, 2014

CCC - love is all around

Hey everyone
Crafty calendar has a easy peezie challenge for you this month 
Love is all around.  And her is mt bit of inspiration for you!
I am on my iPad so I will have to set up the links later when I am on my computer

Our sponsor this month is the super talented..Hannah Lynn Art & Design

.


And a close up
And of course the challenges that inspired me:
natalie and amy - love is all around
craft spot - polka dots
fairy tale challenge - more than two colours
deep ocean - fantasy 
digi design - love 
little scrap pieces - valentine's day 
a gem of a challenge - all you need is love
the friday mash up - sketch and sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly