Thursday, February 20, 2014

Scrapping 4 fun challenge guest



hey everyone...
I am such a lucky lady to have been asked to Guest Design for Scrapping 4 Fun challenges!!
Their challenge right now is to use a monogram!  At first I was like... arghh how will I do that??
but then... this popped into my head
What do you think?  The one is my large monogram - not really a letter but I am sure it fits the bill
My Lo is of my baby and her friend getting ready to board the plane to Cuba!
I was so nervous about two girls going on their own... but they have to grow up some time

I really like how the page turned out here is a close up..

and of course it wouldn't be me with out the other challenges that inspired me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly