Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Grandparents Day

So this coming weekend is Grandparents day and it should be a special one for my dad as he just co-signed a car loan for my beautiful DD!!!  I know... 19 and getting her own car!!!!  Well she has a plan all set up with payments etc.  fingers crossed it will turn out for her.  I know that with school and working she won't have time to make my dad a card so I took the liberty to help her out.  The card was made for two challenges 




the family around the card was stamped with a clear stamp I got in the cheap bin at Micheals 
Posted by Picasa



thanks for stopping by,
have a great night - Kimberly 

7 comments:

  1. This card is a wonderful way for your daughter to thank her grandfather for the huge gift of cosigning on an auto for her. I love that you made an envelope to go with the card. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the shape of the card and the cut out. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card design! Love the family stamp! nice work! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww,sweet! Aren't grandparents fabulous!?! Love this and he will too. Thanks for playing along with BBTB2 xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wild card is one of my favorites. Love what you did with it. Good luck to your daughter! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the different shape! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT job ! I love Wild Card - one of the most versatile carts out there ! Love the story behind your card - thank you for taking the challenge with us at BBTB2 !!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly