Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lasting Memories - Ribbon Challenge

Hellloooooo everyone!

I hope you are all having a great long weekend!
lasting memories is having another challenge - this one is super easy...
Use a RIBBON on your layout - see easy peezy!
I made this layout for the challenge...
When my baby was younger I would say to her "I love you more than anything!" and she would say "No, I love you more than anything!" I would explain that it is impossible for her to love me more.. it became a debate between us.. and then our saying to each other was formed...

"I love you more than anything that's impossible I said it first!"  

I know cheezy... but she is nineteen and will still say it to me - gotta love it!
some close ups of my Viva pens that I love so much (Auntie B...  you will love them - I promise)
I used my trusty cricut to make the following:
Heart doily - CTMH art philosophy
Love - alphaliciou
You - stone script

If you join us this week you have an opportunity to win the following ribbons from May Arts


Prize

logo-mayart
I would like to enter this LO into the following Challenges -
really reasonable ribbons - pink and brown with ribbon
child's play challenge - guess how much i love you
2 sisters challenge blog - stitching
Pretty little studios - colours
Crafty calendar Challenges - Love 
CRAFT challenge - no designer paper
Scrap Whispers - sketch
Scraptastic Club - February 2nd challenge




Once again sending you all hearts!!!!!
 

18 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww....That's all I got :) lol Seriously, the layout is pretty and the story is even more special.
    - Stacia - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. the story behind your LO is really cute. I wish my kids would do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, what a great memory to scrap. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really sweet layout and such a great memory to capture, perfect layout for Child's Play. Thanks for playing along this week. My blog is http://stellaruby.typepad.com/creating_from_the_shores/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I have no idea why my above post came out the way it did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is soo pretty! I hope I have that kind of connection with my daughter when she is older! I love the way you used your ribbon and especially the way you used your pearl pens. I can never get them to look like real pearls like yours do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Layout. I love the hearts. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the ribbon and the use of the doily. Such a cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, telling each other that you love each other is not cheesy at all. I'm 43 and my mother and I still kiss each other on both cheeks, the chin, the forehead, both eyes and the tip of our noses....lol Its something that we've been doing since I was a little girl and I love it. Your scrapbook page is very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet page!!! Love the big heart on it!!! thanks sooo much for playing along at Child's Play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your heart doily is perfect for your page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you found us Kimberly! Love those cuts and your story is very sweet.
    Thanks for playing along with Scrap Whispers. Come back tomorrow for another challenge!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really laugh all by myself when reading your story. It's funny and touchy as well. And I love the way you put ribbon on your page :)
    Send my hugs to your beloved daughter.

    Nuki

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a neat story and a great layout! Thanks for joining the Pink and Brown Challenge at RRR~!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! Thanks for playing along at Childs Play Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this sweet layout, the lacy heart is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Child’s Play Challenges =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly