Saturday, March 9, 2013

Magic of Christmas

Hello everyone!!!!  
or should I say Merry Christmas!!!  lol - Actually I am trying to keep up with my Christmas cards this year so i have time in November and December to do more presents :)
Here is one card I made last night...
Made with Stamping Bella and believe it or not the sentiment is a sticker!!!!!
I love how it all came together - I also used the foliage die cut from your next stamp and all the paper I found in my stash I believe that it is Lily bean designs.  On the die cuts I used green  and fire fly stickles to have it pop away from the background.  The card looks so much prettier in person and the colours are a bit off.  the pic was taken with my iPad and I am still trying to figure out the best program.  if you have a good one please let me know :)
As you all know... I love the challenges
Here are the ones I received inspiration from:
jingle belles - sticky sweet
Christmas cards all year round - sparkle and bling
whoopsi daisy - 2  pattern papers
party time tuesday - die cuts
winter wonderland - photo (tree and star was my inspirations)


13 comments:

  1. wow beautiful card,i so love the stamping bella imges....amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome coloring ... and what an awesome sentiment sticker ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cute image and lovely layout! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, Kimberly! I love how this came together too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Kim, this image is wonderful. Thank you for joining us this week for Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. I love the image, the sentiment and your great take on our sketch this week.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your choice of sentiment. Lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun Christmas card - love that cute image and how you used the challenge colours! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the image, design and your interpretation of our sketch at Charisma Cardz. Thank you for joining us. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a ♥FAB♥ sentiment sticker, it's awesome both visually and also as a warm holiday wish! love everything about this super-fun card, especially that you shared it with us at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card! Thank you for sharing at Christmas Cards All Year Round and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful christmas card, love the papers, image and colours used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a great card. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly