Sunday, April 13, 2014

LMCB - it in the little things!

hey everyone..
its that time again lasting memories has a new challenge for you!  This week the challenge is for you to create a Lo about the small things in your life...could be the things that matter the most, moments in time or the things that you want to remember or have people remember about you.  My LO is all about my love for Coffee!!  And the prize pack this month is a $10 GC from any online store!!
here is my LO... 

and a close up
I inked around chipboard pieces for the coffee title
ohh how I love my coffee... and also i love challenges
here are the ones that inspired me to create this LO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly