Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My new hobby

Ohhh where has the time gone!! Well I have a beautiful granddaughter now and I’ve picked up some new hobbies... rock painting!!!  Love it!   After painting the rock we hide them in the community.  I have only hidden a couple but no one has posted that they found them yet.  I can only hope that someone found them ... I’m loving it!!!
This one I used stamps to start it because I wanted to see if it would work.  Not too bad but not as good as I’d like but I’ll keep practising... this one is inspired by your next stamps!

This one was inspired by the break in the rock and today’s is my favourite!!  I hid hi
 By the movie theater...  lol


Another one inspired by the shape and the crack in the rock. 

And this was my first just playing around 

My daughter had joined me and she made this one ... isn’t he just adorable!!
Anyway thanks for listening I will be posting more soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly