Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ADFAS - August

Hey everyone... Hope you having an amazing week so far!  
this month A die for a sketch challenge has a new challenge up for you to check out!!

here is the sketch..

Our 2 generous Sponsors for this month


The Sushi Dolls prize is 3 Digi's


The prize for Jelly Park is 5 digi's

and here is my inspiration for you all...
I have never used Sushi Doll and thought that this image was so cute..
perfect for a guy card
here are some close ups... 

I used my spellbinder nestabilities tag four and washi tape.  
I haven't been too impressed with washi and I know it is the big fad at the moment but i find that it comes undone really easy???  Am i the only one??  but i still keep trying and these three went so well with the card.

and of course the other challenges that inspired me:
ABC - lots of layers (i hope the washi counts)
simon says - monochromatic
patties creations - embossing (sentiment)
paper makeup - vintage
sarah hurley - texture and dimension
creatalicious challenges - one for the boys