Saturday, August 3, 2013

CCC - ATG

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
OK so I have a broken computer and this is taking me forever to figure how to post on my iPad.  If anyone has hints let me know :). 

It is the beginning of the month that means a new challenge from Crafty calendar challenge blog. This month it is an anything goes challenge.  We are sponsored by pretty little stamps.  So cute!




And here is my card oh and I have to tell you this is my first time trying vintage chic what do you think?

And only one close up
I used all scraps and the lace ribbon is actually from a wedding invitation that i received for my cousins wedding.  love the vintage feel it left- I also used one of my oldest punches- picked this up when i first stared card making... still love it.   but my oldest cutting tool is CM oval set (which i used here as well), so sad to see them closing - i do hope that the new company has the tools

Hope you join us this month.
Here are the challenges that inspired me:
 
paper pretties - you shouldn't have - thanks
Simon Says - atg
ladybug crafts - somthing floral
 
abc - scraps
shopping our stash - oldest punch
Simon says - atg
natalie and amy challenge blog - any celebration
kaboodle doodles - anything wit ink or paint
Lia Stamps - colour inspiration
Feeling sketchy - sketch