Sunday, August 18, 2013

LMCB - august 18 how you have grown

Lasting memories has a new challenge up -

How You've Grown (first LO vs Current!)

So here is my very first lo.   Don't laugh!    I know I am feeling sad for creative memories.  How many people were hooked on Scrapbooking because of creative memories with their three dots and stickers. 
Oh and my fav..... The corner rounder!!

I have been tempted to take it apart and redo it.  But then I like to look back and see how far I have come......  Now here is one i just did for this challenge and of course inspired by the challenges listed below:

Much more balanced don't you think?   Plus I have a ton more materials and tools to use.  One of the biggest challenges came to me when I bought my cricut.   It's funny I don't do chronological so you can see in my albums which tools i bought and when.  Lol
And as promised the challenges that inspired me:
613 Ave - atg with stitching
that craft place challenge blog - stitching
hiding in my craft room - stitchin
drunken stampers - twine
simply create - for a child
aud sentiments - atg but a birhtday card