Friday, August 23, 2013

Take me home country road


Hey everyone...
look at me posting two LO's in one week!!  wow.. i know amazing - actually i think it is my third one!!  yep doing good... feeling the mojo 
I give credit to my design team mates at Lasting memories who are challenging me to use up papers and embellishments before buying more.  Yep 50 LO's - i know i can do it
This Lo i actually did some ripping and used ink and misting!!
This is me... when i was at Circle Square Ranch in 1981 - I used some older My Minds Eye papers and embellishments 

and some close ups
and of course the challenges that inspired me:
Scrap it with a song - take me home country road
scrapbook circle - what i did on my summer vacation
(does it matter that it was in 1981?)
scrapmuch - colour
my mind's eye - sketch
Ronda Palazzari MME August Sketch