Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just my size

Hey everyone!
so the design team at lasting memories has challenged each other to use their stash!!  We have each made our own exceptions to the challenge but ultimately we are to finish 50 LO's before buying new!  here is my first one... and of course I am also inspired by so many challenges in bloggy world and I can't keep up so this will also help to show everyone in the other challenge groups how they inspire me!!
here is my first LO - 
my baby girl and I went to Florida when she was only two and I still have some pictures of her that i want to scrap for her to show her children and so on..
I used the sketch from Page Maps

here are some close ups of the stamping and little embellishments that i used
Challenges that inspired me:
page maps - sketch
designs by lisa - flower power
totally paper craft - favorite colours
make my monday - its child's play
twisted tuesday - pink and outdoors
scrapstuffz - photo inspiration