Monday, August 26, 2013

LMCB- try something new

Lasting memories has another challenge going on this week and its to try something new.  My layout is using the new cartridge from close to my heart "artbooking".  It was so easy to use and I love how it turned out!!   If you are Canadian and looking to purchase "artbooking"  go to my web and check it out... i love the stamp sets it comes with!!! site is here!! The designers have taken different views.  Some like me use a new product others have completed their layout about something new that they have tried.   You must go and check them all out!!

The picture is of my baby in 1998 at the beach.  Here are some close ups. 
I dry embossed the waves at the bottom.  The letters are stamped with ctmh stamps. 

And of course the challenges that inspired me:
Rose blossom garden - summer theme with artbooking 
exploring cricut - two cricut cuts 
bitten by the bug - lets get wet 
paper pretties - girlie girl
Fantabulous cricut - heat wave
little red wagon - layers
penny's paper - dies or punches
QKR - atg 
artistic inspirations - swirls